Saturday, September 5, 2009

Labor Day

Labor Day weekend means many different things to many people. It originated as the observance of the American workforce but over the years it has become a weekend to spend with family and friends.
This year for those that are in my inner circles, Labor Day can mean something very different this year. Several of my friends and StrollerFit moms just had their babies or are due anytime. Two are so close that Labor Day could be the day!! As we sit down with are family and friends this holiday weekend, give an extra thought to our fellow moms that could be doing the real LABOR this weekend. I wish you all the best of luck for speedy and safe deliveries. For those that are just returning home with their bundles of joy I wish you the best as you and your family bonds with your newborn. Your family as been blessed.....treasure the time while they are small and enjoy every moment.

I wish everyone a fabulous weekend!!

No comments: