Friday, September 25, 2009

Rainy Day

Okay, today wasn't the best of days. Weathermen all over said rain....BUT...all of which was way south of us....so they said. NOPE, as soon as we meet at the park....the rain came. It was a light rain but it came down. Luckily, I have an absolutely fabulous group of StrollerFit moms who took it in stride as we pushed the strollers to the nearest shelter. I had class....lacking a bit of the normal cardio... but we did it. I thought the rain was going to be my big issue but NOPE it was my little guy....he was at his persistent best today. I know it is due to 2 teeth coming in but really, MUST he find EVERY mud puddle around the shelter in the matter of 2 minutes??? As cute as he is, I was really tested as he was mud covered and crying throughout our core segment of class. I am appreciative to all my StrollerFit moms who hung in there despite a little rain and a lot of screaming but I am glad today's class is over and we made it out with just mud and tears. I am being optimistic that he will finish cutting those 2 teeth and Monday will prove to be a much better day. We will begin our 7th week of our fitness challenge on Monday. Everyone is working hard and several are gearing up for 5k's and even a mini marathon. This group of women are fabulous!

No comments: